Senin, 23 Februari 2009

Different Perspectives

A: I need a clear structure, job description, so that I can maximize my function.
B: He is not flexible. Too rigid.

A: I need a clear position, maybe a publication following that, so its clear for everyone.
B: I think he is an ambitious person. Too high self-respect.

A: If it is not within my responsibility, I don't want to give any influence. I have to know my limit and I have to respect others'.
B: He is either too laze or arogant, that why he doesn't want to help.

A: We need to follow the structure as a pattern of communication line and orders.
B: Too complicated. It would be easier and faster if anyone can talk to anyone.

A: I'll report the important matters to you, and handle trivial matters by myself.
B: If I heard it from someone else, it becomes important matters to me no matter what it is.

A: Please tell me what you want, so that I don't get it wrongly.
B: I was waiting for you to understand what I want, but you failed.

A: What do you think about this matter?
B: What do you think? What? No, wrong... I think.....

A: I admit that I have several weaknesses....
B: It is because you are man.

Sigh...

3 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. very much true.. in other word.. BOSS is always right.. i wonder if all BOSS is like that...

    BalasHapus